Another Source's client, Global Online Academy, is recruiting a Student Program Manager to join their remote team. This opportunity will allow you to work anywhere in the world and is fully remote.
Here's a little about Global Online Academy and the position they are seeking to fill:
Global Online Academy is a 21st-century educational initiative of leading independent schools around the United States and worldwide. The mission of the Global Online Academy (GOA) is to reimagine learning to empower students and educators to thrive in a globally networked society.
If you are looking to enter a smaller organization that is growing rapidly and are willing to “pitch in” on various projects with a spirit of adaptability and a willingness to learn, this could be the perfect fit for you!
Check out the Student Experience at GOA: The GOA Student Experience
Global Online Academy (GOA) seeks a Student Program Manager. The Program Manager works collaboratively with the Student Program Team on a variety of logistical, technical, and administrative projects to ensure the smooth running of a fast-growing, complex, and global program.
What you will do:
- You will oversee project management for a dynamic and growing team. You will be the lead administrator for our project management software (Taskray), as well as convene project launch and checkpoint meetings and routine walkthroughs of where multifaceted projects stand.
- You will lead technical support for a global faculty. The Student Program Team is made up of five full-time staff members and a distributed network of global teachers and instructional coaches (110 people and growing). You will be the team’s resident expert in all things related to Canvas LMS and Salesforce CRM.
- You will provide administrative support to the Student Program team. You will support the team in generating reports, scheduling teacher evaluation meetings, managing waitlists and enrollment caps, and other administrative support function.
Who you are:
- You are an effective remote teammate. You create collaborative relationships digitally. You connect personally with teammates you may rarely, if ever, meet in person. You feel sustained working remotely.
- You are highly organized. Not only do you manage the details of your own tasks with aplomb, but you’re adept at prioritizing requests from multiple colleagues and constituencies.
- You are a project manager. You have a strong work ethic and are accustomed to working on a deadline and creating your own deadlines, pacing your own work to complete deliverables on time and of high quality.
- You are a systems thinker. You think creatively about how to design systems and structures that empower individuals to do their best work and increase organizational efficiency
- You are a technologist. Not only do you consistently learn new technologies, but you also consider how new tools can help solve old problems.
- You are culturally competent and an equity practitioner. You are eager to work with a diverse community of educators. GOA’s faculty, staff and students are from many cultures and faith traditions. We live and work remotely from time zones around the globe. Your ability to navigate this global workplace is a must.
- You are a patient and supportive problem solver: You meet people where they are, regardless of their skill level or knowledge and you are eager to support the team with issues or problems that are mundane as well as those that are deeply challenging.
- You have a strong sense of empathy. You put yourself in the shoes of students, faculty and other constituents and communicate in a way that values their lived experience.
- You are an excellent communicator. You communicate effectively and efficiently across a variety of platforms and for different types of audiences. You actively listen and ask probing questions. You know how to be candid and kind at the same time.
- A track record of providing high quality administrative support in the education or nonprofit sectors. Experience working with multicultural, global constituents is a plus.
- Experience managing technical platforms that are used by many constituents- supporting educators who use Canvas LMS and/or experience working with Salesforce would be a big plus.
- Experience in project management and/or a willingness to learn.
GOA is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must satisfactorily complete a nationwide criminal background check.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.